Are you inspired by Rich & Yvonne Dutra – St. John, the work they brought into the world through Challenge Day, Be The Change and their workshops? Are you ready to fuse your talents and life purpose with the work of Be the Change?
This leadership & influence training will support you in building the skills and tools necessary to deliver the core values of Challenge Day and the Be the Change Movement in your everyday practice, workplace, presentations, family and community. In October 2019, Rich & Yvonne Dutra – St. John will host this leadership & influence training for the very first time, here in the Netherlands!
This intensive 4 week process will begin with online education and videos with the goal of preparing you for the 2-day in person workshop, where you will be given an experiential understanding of Rich & Yvonne’s basic group process model of inclusion, influence and affection, and direct coaching on your presentation & delivery skills.
Graduates of this program will:
- Be given the training necessary and the permission to use the lessons included as part of their own work and daily life.
- Be given a clear understanding of how to design programs, presentations and meetings utilizing the Be The Change group process model.
- Get exposed to mulitple modalities of teaching, leading and facilitating group-leadership activities.
- Understand how to step outside their own comfort zone, so they can effectively share the benefits and lessons with others.
- Get practical training on how to deliver the Be The Change Iceberg presentation.
- Have the opportunity to practice and understand how and when to use the IYRKM tool with transferable tools for coaching others.
- Be given a direct experience of the power of vulnerability and the importance of going first.
- Be given direct feedback and coaching on presentation styles and presence.
- Receive tips for delivering social and emotional content in presentations, classrooms and other group environments.
- Have the opportunity to network with like-minded people who have similar visions for the world.
- Have the time to ask specific questions regarding practical applications and limitations of the lessons learned.